16th LACCEI International Multi-Conference for Engineering, Education, and Technology
“Innovation in Education and Inclusion”
Lima, Peru July 18 – 20, 2018
Indexed by Scopus since 2015
News: Full Paper submission is closed, work in progress and student papers categories will be open until April 30th.
The conference accepts papers written in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. All accepted and presented papers are published in the proceedings with ISSN, ISBN. Full papers undergo double blind review, and if accepted and presented, are published with DOI, indexed by EBSCO, and processed for evaluation by Scopus and other indexes. While Work in Progress submissions undergo single blind review, are presented as posters and published in the conference proceedings. Submissions to the student paper competition undergo single blind review. The top 10 finalist compete in a technical presentation and are published with DOI and submitted for indexation. The winner receives an all expense paid trip and registration to compete in the global competition.
Active LACCEI Institutions receive registration benefits.
- Accreditation, Assessment and Globalization of Engineering
- Dual Degree, Certificate Programs and University Management
- Enhancing Undergraduate Education and Curriculum Improvement
- Recruitment, Retention, Diversity, Outreach Programs & Entrepreneurship
- Technology for Teaching and Learning, E-learning and Distance Education
Engineering Research and Practice
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Nanotechnology
- Energy, Water and Sustainable Engineering
- Engineering Design, Engineering Materials and Engineering Innovation
- Engineering Infrastructure, Construction Engineering, Logistics and Transportation
- Information Technology, Technology Management, Ethics, Technology and Society
- Project Management, Service Engineering, Production Engineering and Product Life Management
- Software Engineering, Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and Computational tools