Can my paper be published if I am not registered for the conference?
LACCEI will not publish the paper if there is not a registration paid by at least one of the authors. Additionally, it is required for the publication and indexation that at least one of the authors of the paper presents the paper during the conference.
Can a colleague who attends the conference present my paper?
If the author by a force majeur can not attend the event, a co-author colleague can make the presentation of the paper as long as the author of the paper has completed the registration and payment for the event.
Can I send my presentation on video?
If the author by a force majeur can not attend the event and has its registration paid for the conference, the author can be part of the “Technical Video Session”, for this, he must record his presentation in a video of no more than 10 minutes, showing his presentation.
Can I add one or more authors to my paper?
If and only if the request is made before the deadline for the papers submission. Once the paper is in the process of review or if it has already been notified as accepted, it is not possible to make this change.
Can I remove one of the authors of my paper?
It is possible. The process is the following:
- The request must be made by the first author of the conference, describing the reason for the withdrawal.
- The requesting author must inform the co-authors of the situation.
- LACCEI will proceed to remove the author of the paper, notifying all the authors.
- The main author should send the updated final paper with the author’s name removed
- la solicitud debe ser realizada por el primer autor de la conferencia, describiendo el motivo del retiro.
- El autor solicitante debe informar a los co-autores de la situación.
- LACCEI procederá a retirar el autor del artículo, notificando a todos los autores.
- El autor principal debe enviar el artículo final actualizado sin el nombre del autor retirado